Banyan Security Mesh automatically deploys and continuously enforces access policies based on any combination of user, device and application context. Policies can be applied to the specific application, service or RPC call anywhere on your multi-cloud access surface. Get relying on your VPN while simultaneously tightening your security posture and saving money!
What Banyan's Zero Trust Security Mesh does (that VPNs don’t):
User, Device and Application Based Access Controls
Shift access controls away from the network perimeter, to perform continuous authorization based on user, device, application context.
- Distributes short-lived cryptographic identity to each individual user, device and application
- Eliminates the need to grant users broad access to the network
Always-On, Multi-Cloud Enforcement
Leverage a distributed mesh with virtualized security and compliance policy enforcement for scalable control across clouds.
- Gain complete coverage across your multi-cloud access surface
- Resilient, high performance design with no single points of failure or data risk
- Simplifies deployment & incremental roll-out
- No appliances. No VPN clients. No extra hops. No choke points.
Real-time Visibility and Analytics
Interactively explore user and device access behavior, with intelligent alerting of security-related actionable insights.
- Visualize all access patterns across your corporate applications
- Get notified of suspicious usage trends or malicious activity
- Deep-dive into connectivity for a specific user, device or application
On Demand, End-to-End Encryption
Automatically upgrade application connections to mutually authenticated TLS encryption, without making any changes to code or network.
- Go beyond the network perimeter; encrypt traffic end-to-end - all the way from the user’s device to the requested application
- Traffic is encrypted on-demand, at the connection level, using short-lived cryptographic credentials
Access Surface Concealment
Don’t expose your sensitive corporate applications to the wild wild internet
- Hide internal application access points from crawlers and malicious probes
- Applications can only be reached by authenticated users on approved devices
- Protects against bot and DDOS attacks
Enterprise-grade tooling and workflows
Leverage your existing IT management systems as well as new DevOps processes.
- Integrate with your Cloud Platforms, Identity Providers and Enterprise Device Managers
- Easily incorporate into agile DevOps practices
- Utilize flexible APIs for ChatOps workflows