San Francisco, California
You are a seasoned technologist who understands the challenges organizations face in implementing innovative technologies into complex IT environments across heterogeneous environments. You have engineering depth, a customer-first mentality, and the desire to ensure customers achieve their business and security objectives with our products.
You also have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in technical positions
- Passion for solving customer issues in a fast paced, highly technical environment
- Ability to set up POCs and build demos working with current and future customers
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience creating customer-facing resources (user guides, blog posts, tutorials, videos, etc.)
- Experience with cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, GCP
- Operational knowledge of networking protocols - understanding of the various layers, TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, HTTP
It’s a huge plus if you have:
- Knowledge of the Zero Trust ecosystem and competitors
- Experience with cloud security and permissions systems - VPC, Security Groups, IAM
- Understanding of identity and access technologies - SSO, SAML Federated Identity, OIDC, RBAC
- Experience with network security - IPSEC, SSL-VPN, NAT, GRE - and endpoint security software - Antivirus, DLP, IPS, NAC
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to join as one of the founding solutions engineers in a well-funded, fast-growing startup backed by some of the top Silicon Valley VCs and luminaries. We are looking to hire key engineers that like to join at an early stage that can have a significant impact on our customers, product, and roadmap, and also take on leadership roles as the company grows in this fast-paced market.
You will understand customer requirements and help them in both the pre- and post-sales process. You will be setting up POCs, building demos, onboarding customers and taking them through the journey to successfully use Banyan. You will also drive our customer engagements by helping identify and resolve critical business issues. You’ll work directly with our customers and prospects to provide security and operations expertise, leveraging deep knowledge of best practices in the Zero Trust ecosystem. You’ll also act as the main interface between customers and the engineering team, driving product enhancements and prioritization.
In addition to the fun culture and exhilarating work environment, you will have several other perks including:
- Early-stage stock options
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Unlimited PTO
- Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
- Mutual respect and inclusive culture with emphasis on learning/teaching
- Weekly catered lunch, snacks, fruits, drinks, and monthly happy hour events
- Brand new state of the art office near South Park, San Francisco, centrally located near BART, Caltrain, Muni, the ferry, and a bike share station
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Banyan does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Banyan employee. Banyan will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Banyan.