San Francisco, California
You are a highly driven sales leader that is excited to join a revolutionary company that’s determined to disrupt the decades old VPN market. You love getting into a company at a early stage, enabling you to build out your own charter for the sales team that you will lead as the company grows.
You have experience selling a v1 product at early stage startups preferably in the areas of security and/or SaaS. You also have experience recruiting and leading a high performing team, including setting sales territories, quotas, sales comp, sales incentives; coaching, mentoring and training the team.
You also have:
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong W2 track record
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to successfully hire and train new sales representatives
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- Bachelor’s Degree
About the Role
As the first sales hire you would be responsible to map out and put in place the end-to-end sales process. Your main deliverable will be to develop and nurture a repeatable sales model. You would have at your disposal world-class engineering and marketing teams to support you through this exciting and challenging journey.
Starting with the founders, you would build a structure and process for sales and identify optimal go-to-market plans, customers and channels. You would be responsible for getting us into customer environments at early stages of feature development and provide continuous feedback to product and marketing teams influencing product roadmaps, go-to-market strategy, and the overall company vision.
In addition to the fun culture and exhilarating work environment, you will have several other perks including:
- Early-stage stock options
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Unlimited PTO
- Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
- Mutual respect and inclusive culture with emphasis on learning/teaching
- Weekly catered lunch, snacks, fruits, drinks, and monthly happy hour events
- Brand new state of the art office near South Park, San Francisco, centrally located near BART, Caltrain, Muni, the ferry, and a bike share station
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Banyan does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Banyan employee. Banyan will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Banyan.